Mr. Oyugi mainly specialized in litigation matters, particularly in fields such as criminal law, administrative law, labour disputes and general commercial litigation. He also has massive skills and experience in alternative dispute resolution law, labour and commercial litigation and as well as corporate law. Mr. Oyugi has also conducted several legal consultancy assignments for both public and private institutions with a view of effecting legal reforms.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Law, Law School of Tanzania - June 2016
- Bachelor of Laws, St Augustine University - 2014
- Advocate / Consultant, AKIPLAW ADVOCATES - Since January 2017
- Advocate of the High Court of Tanzania - Since 2016
- Legal Trainee, Marando & Mnyele Co. Advocates - October 2015- May 2016