Ms. Irene Mutalemwa Woerle has had experience in various field of Law. She is also a qualified barrister in the United Kingdom with diverse experience in international corporate and financial transactions specifically on banking commercial and consumer contracting.
Other areas of practice are Capital Markets, Commercial Property, privatizations, corporate restructuring, insolvency, foreign investments, aircraft financing and registration, Mining, Telecommunications, aviation, oil and gas, mergers and acquisitions, conveyance and general advisory work.
- Bar Vocational Course, - 2009- 2010
- The City University London Master of Laws, - 2007
- The University of Buckingham, UK Bachelor of Laws (Hons), - 2005
- The University of Buckingham, UK Access to Law, - 2003
- The University of Buckingham, UK
- Consultant, AKIPLAW ADVOCATES - Since December 2016
- Company Secretary, Ishamura Holdings Limited Since 2013- to Date
- Associate, Mkono & Co. Advocates - 2011-2012
- Junior Associate, Mkono & Co. Advocates - 2008-2009
- Researcher, Mkono & Co. Advocates - 2008-2009